Home Request Assistance
Requesting Foundation Help
In order to be eligible for receiving assistance and consideration from The Bob Marley Foundation, the following guidelines must be followed:
* You must be or represent a non-profit organization
* Submit a proposal (2 pages maximum) for review by Foundation staff
* Submit two letters of recommendation to start the process.
* PLEASE NOTE: it may take up to 6 weeks for us to review your submission and respond.
1. Last Name (required);
2. First Name;
3. Email Address (required);
4. Phone Number; and
5. Mailing Address (required; please include country).
Please submit your supporting materials to the foundation for consideration as attachments to your email. Ensure that your attachments include the following:
1. Your proposal (required);
2. Your Letter of Recommendation #1 (required); and
3. Your Letter of Recommendation #2 (required).
|Latest News & Developments|